Brandon is a partner in the Seattle office of HWS Law Group LLP. He focuses his practice on a variety of complex commercial litigation, including construction, products liability and professional malpractice. Prior to joining HWS Law Group LLP, Brandon represented financial institutions in banking law disputes. He also has substantial experience in class action lawsuits.
Brandon received his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law. While there, he clerked in the legal department at a public pension fund and volunteered as a mediator for the San Diego County Superior Court.
In his free time, Brandon enjoys spending time skiing and hiking, and is an Oregon Ducks football season ticket holder. Brandon also volunteers with the King County Bar Association’s Neighborhood Legal Clinics and other education-related non-profits.
- Represented national plumbing distributor in connection with $50+ million product liability claims
- Represented manufacturer of liquid-applied roofing membranes in product liability lawsuit involving 24-building apartment complex
- Represented general contractor in $20+ million construction defect lawsuit brought by owner of 500+ unit condominium
- Represented general contractor in $15 million construction defect claim by owner of 100+ unit retirement facility
- Represented medical device manufacturer in disputed sale involving UCC and CPA claims
- Represented medical device manufacturer in product liability and wrongful death claim
- Represented trucking company in connection with $10+ million property damage claim
- Represented trucking company in investigation of seven-vehicle fatal accident
- What In-Person Jury Trials Look Like During COVID-19 Pandemic in Washington State – WDTL Defense News (Winter 2021)
- Washington’s High Court Rules a Completed Foreclosure Sale is a Necessary Component to DTA Claims – UTA Quarterly (Winter 2014)
- Niday and Brandup Change the Oregon Nonjudicial Foreclosure Landscape – UTA Quarterly (Winter 2013)
- Protecting Your Clients Against Construction Defect Claims As Owners and Contractors Strive for Environmental Sustainability (CLE) – December 2, 2020
- Small Business Legal Clinic Portland, OR – Pro bono volunteer
- King County Bar Association’s Neighborhood Legal Clinic – Pro bono volunteer